With all the questions this certified color consultant has received about how to choose paint colors, I decided to compile a free eBook for you, my readers, to answer your most pressing questions about color schemes and paint colors.
Choosing color on walls can be intimidating, even for some designers, who could choose colors all day for furnishings and accessories. Color is complicated. Choosing colors for your walls is even more complicated.
If you binge-watch home improvement shows, scour Pinterest boards, and devour online articles on home decorating and find yourself even more confused, I hope I can help you make sense of color, so you can choose your color schemes with confidence.
SIMPLE GUIDELINES FROM A CERTIFIED COLOR CONSULTANT
By using a few simple guidelines, you can choose the right colors the first time. Here are the questions I answer in your free eBook:
- Is it best to choose my wall colors last?
- How do I create harmony and flow from room to room?
- Which color scheme is right for me?
- Do I match the wall color with the carpeting, artwork, or furniture?
- What are the current color trends?
- How do you choose between trendy and timeless when choosing colors in your home?
- How do you choose ceiling colors besides boring old white?
- Are accent walls still a trend?
- Do low VOC paints really cover the same as regular paint?
- I’ve seen doors painted dark gray or black in model homes, but I’m afraid to do that in my home. If you paint your interior doors dark, do you also paint the casings and base molding dark?
- How do you compromise when your kids want crazy colors and you want to keep it more neutral?
Download your free eBook here. If you still need help after following all the guidelines in my eBook, feel free to call for a Color Confident Home personalized color consultation by a certified color consultant at 248-509-4720, or email me at Cheryl@ColorConfidentHome.com or click here.